By accessing or using our Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. OFFER AND OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
Any contract for purchases made through our websites (Spitzbergen.de/Spitsbergen-Svalbard.com, jan-mayen.net/jan-mayen.com, antarktis.net/antarctic.eu) will be with Spitzbergen.de/Rolf Stange whose registered office is situated at Rolf Stange, Glasewaldtstr. 20, 01277 Dresden, Germany. Our VAT registration number is DE 229 923 904.
Our offers shall not be binding in relation to performance, quantity and collateral performance. The offer regarding quantity of supply shall be limited to the inventory on hand and is made in the form of a non-specific obligation limited by individual contract. We hereby expressly reserve the right to make technical modifications.
2. PRICES, POSTAGE AND PACKAGING, PARTIAL DELIVERY
(1) Generally, our prices shall be those referred to in our product basket on our website at the time of order. Prices that deviate from this, which may be seen on pages that were downloaded from intermediate storage facilities (Browser-Cache, Proxies), may not be current and are thus invalid. It is not possible to save our product basket temporarily. We reserve the right to correct prices that result from typographical errors or errors in calculation. In the absence of any express agreement in writing to the contrary, our prices shall be effective from the distribution centre excluding packaging, freight or possible cash on delivery charges. VAT is part of the the prices on the final invoice in as far as the customer does not chose any non EU country as the country of delivery or, as a company within the EU but outside Germany, does provide a valid VAT-No. In this second case the application of the VAT reduction is subject to verification of the VAT-No. and can therefore be delayed by 1 to 2 working days.
When ordering goods from Spitzbergen.de/Rolf Stange through our websites (as above) for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Spitzbergen.de/Rolf Stange, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
(2) In the event of partial shipments that have been arranged or offered by Spitzbergen.de, follow-up shipments shall be made free of shipping charges. In the event that a customer wishes for shipment in specific lots, the additional costs for the shipment of each lot shall be borne by the customer.
3. ONLINE ORDERS
When you order online you will be helped through the process by simple instructions on the Site. You may review your order and confirm or correct it prior to finally placing your order. You place your order request by clicking on the Submit button at the end of the online order process.
When you have placed your order we will send you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order. This email is not to be considered as a confirmation of your order. We have finally accepted your order when we have processed it and sent the goods to the address that you have given or when we have confirmed this explicitely and separately from the above-mentioned email acknowledgement.
4. ORDER PROCESS
Find here: Ordering
Find here: Payment
6. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Find here: Shipping & delivery
(1) These standard terms and conditions contain all rights and obligations of the contract parties. Any other agreements or declarations of intent by the contract parties must be in writing. This shall include any amendment to or modification of this form requirement.
(2) If the customer is a merchant or does not reside within the European Union, Dresden shall be the exclusive venue for all legal disputes between the contract parties, including all lawsuits in connection with bills of exchange and cheques.
(3) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively apply. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. Regarding commerce with end-consumers within the European Union, the relevant laws of that country may also be applicable, provided that it concerns obligatory consumer rights provisions.
(4) In the event that one or several of the above provisions is or becomes invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by such provisions which are valid and come closest to the commercial purpose intended by the parties.
9. CONTACT US
All contact details are available on the Contact section of our website. We will normally respond within 2 working days.
10. MORE ORDER INFORMATIONS:
(1) Your order should normally be processed within 3-5 working days. There can, however, be delays in rare cases, as we are a very small company. Please allow sufficient time for shipping. For oversea delivery, this can take up to several weeks. We generally use surface mail. If you wish faster delivery services such as airmail, please make a comment in the comments box or send an email directly after your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we will charge for additional costs.
(2) All items remain my property until complete payment has been made.
(3) All information and details have been carefully researched/calculated and updated, but are subject to change without further notice.
Find here: Withdrawal.